- Cable Management News - News
Voltis Home shortlisted for the Greenbuild awards 2012
Voltis Home has been shortlisted for the Greenbuild awards 2012 in the category ‘Retrofit product’.
Greenbuild awards recognise excellence in sustainable buildings, with a particular focus on those projects that can illustrate an understanding of the importance of building performance in use.
The judging board is made up of energy industry experts; Liz Reason from Green Gauge Trust, Kerry Mashford from the Technology Strategy Board and Paul Ruyssevelt from Ruyssevelt Consulting.The winners will be announced on 9th May at Manchester’s Museum of Science and Industry.
Voltis Home – the smartest choice when it comes to a domestic voltage optimisation system? We believe so, and here’s why: we’ve pioneered the use of ‘intelligent’ operation in our voltage optimisation systems, taking well-established and proven technology and improving upon it.
This allows Voltis Home to:
- Perform at higher electrical loads than competitors
- Incorporate an automatic bypass function to maximise savings & safeguard supply
- Deliver higher power savings
- Visually display savings and alert householder to faults on the system
- Prove an easy retrofit solution for reducing power usage/carbon emissions
And all of this contained within a box smaller than most electrical consumer units that takes one registered electrician less than an hour to install. Savings are instant.