Why work at Marshall-Tufflex?
At Marshall-Tufflex our employees are at the heart of everything we do. We have a dedicated team of hard working staff who are resourceful, enthusiastic and above all a really great bunch of people!
- We are a British, family owned company with a great heritage
- We are a brand leader in our market
- We are committed to developing new products and innovation
- We believe in high quality products and processes
- We donate to charity and over £750,000 has been donated in the last 10 years alone
- We take part in local community events and have an active Social Club
- We have strong environmental credentials
We actively promote engineering and other career opportunities in the company to primary and secondary school students in the local area. We want to continue to develop local talent, keeping skilled workers in the town and inspiring young people to consider engineering and Marshall-Tufflex as a future career.
As well as offering careers in Engineering, we employ people in areas such as Customer Services, Marketing, Accounting, IT, Technical Support and logistics.
The company, is committed to assisting young local job seekers and has supported apprentices through relevant NVQ Level 3 Advanced Modern Apprenticeships.
Marshall-Tufflex attends a number of careers events in a drive to nurture and grow our own talent to the benefit of both our business and the local area. This includes local Jobs Fairs and school career programmes.
Applying for a vacancy
If you are applying for a specific vacancy, please download the application below:
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
We do not require information relating to age, sex, race or religion on CV’s or Application Forms.
The HR Department, Marshall-Tufflex Ltd, 55-65 Castleham Road, St Leonards On Sea, TN38 9NU
Tel: 01424 856600
Fax: 01424 856611 (Please note: this line is not confidential)
We are keen to promote Equal Opportunities and have been awarded the Positive About the Disabled Award.