HR Administrative Assistant (Hastings) – 25 hours per week
We have a vacancy for a Human Resource Admin Assistant to join our HR Department to provide administrative support for the day to day operation of the Company’s HR function.
The main responsibilities for this role will be:
- To ensure daily update, maintenance and accuracy of the Company’s HR data records including employment contracts, induction documents, training information, probation and performance reviews, employment references, right to work in UK documents and payroll data are obtained and processed within the relevant timeframes.
- Maintain absence records and provide data for absence management purposes.
- Provide administrative support for the recruitment process
- To follow up and book training requirements arising out of Induction programmes, development, probation and performance reviews.
- To book, communicate and follow-up on any appointments as requested and directed for employees of the Company and/or relating to the work of the HR function – such as, interviews, medical appointments, PDR dates, recruitment demands or attendance at training/development events.
- To support any activity directed towards achievement of the business objectives of the HR function and the Company as a whole.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Proven experience of Confidential Data Management –, electronic and paper filing, entry on to data recording systems and retrieval of such data as required. Able to demonstrate from experience the ability to deal appropriately and accurately with various types of personal and confidential data.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role ideally within an HR Department
- PC Literate, good keyboard skills, previous experience of database use, MS Windows, windows-based software such as spreadsheets, MS word and electronic diary / task management systems (Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills / Able to draft basic letters and reports.
- Telephone call management and presentation – i.e. taking messages, responding to requests for detail and maintaining a professional image over the phone.
- Activity Management – good time management and organisational skills managing varied items within time/resource constraints, ensuring appropriate communications and ensuring targets are met.
Closing date for applications Friday 8th January 2021
This vacancy may close earlier if the role is filled before the closing date. If you view this vacancy after the closing date please check with the HR Office to confirm if the vacancy is fully closed.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to or complete an Application Form available from;
The HR Office, C&C Marshall Limited, Castleham Industrial Estate, St. Leonards-on-Sea, TN38 9NU
T: 01424 856655
The Company does not require information relating to age, sex, race or religion on CV’s or Applications.