The Tufflex Tile is a quick and easy pattress solution that takes the hassle out of traditional ceiling installations. See this eFIXX review.
Using plywood or MDF as a pattress when installing electrical products is arduous and time consuming. The Tufflex Tile is super lightweight, strong and easy to cut or drill meaning installations can be completed far more quickly. Additionally, the product is flame retardant and LSF removing a key component of the fire triangle.
- Super lightweight Correx material
- Easy to handle and store
- Pre-cut 595 x 595mm squares
- No need to cut or saw plywood/MDF
- Maximum load 5Kg when used with rigid ceiling tiles
- Pre-chamfered edges for a quick fit
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Requires less PPE (as no need for cutting and sawing)
- No waste or dust (as no need for cutting and sawing)