Sterling Curve trunking
167 x 50mm
Sterling Curve Dado and Skirting are stylish curved perimeter systems that are easy and cost effective to use.
Sterling Curve is a sleek data compliant medium sized trunking
system with three segregated compartments. The adaptable
system has 1 or 2 curved data compartments designed to
stop clutter, avoid dust traps and to make cleaning easy.
Sterling Curve Dado built-up profile contains 55% recycled material.
Sterling Curve Skirting built-up profile contains 52% recycled material.
- 3 segregated compartments
- Suitable for dado and skirting application
- Boxes available to comply with Part M (DDA)
- ETL1 lid is available in charcoal as a Part M compliance option
- Single piece moulded fittings
- Flat Tees and Flat Angles have integral bend radius control
- Dado is available as a BIO version with antimicrobial properties
inherent to the PVC-U material
- Self extinguishing and non-flame propagating PVC-U
- Fire clips available to secure cables within trunking and prevent premature collapse in the event of a fire
- Compliant up to Cat 7a
- Standard bend radius 25mm
- Adjustable data box 32-40mm
- Steel screening divider available to BS EN 50714-2